Book Your Tax Appointment Online
Albert Einstein once famously said “The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax.”
It’s that time of year when people who have historically lodged their own income tax return will ask themselves “is it worth getting an accountant to do it this year?”
The answer is most definitely YES if you want a streamlined end to end process that is seamless and managed by taxation experts who will ensure every possible tax deduction and strategy is utilised to improve your tax position.
Our commitment to you
- 5-working day guaranteed turn around, provided you supply all the necessary information required to complete your return. Make sure you complete the checklist ahead of your visit too.
- One-on-one expert advice from our tax specialists: Jordan, Emily or Grace
- Online appointment bookings
- Fixed fee pricing – $264 (inc. GST) for standard income tax returns.
- Any added complexity such as additional rental property, dividend or capital gains tax schedules will be charged as a fixed price in addition to our standard fee. We’ll provide you with a quote before we start any work.
- Payment is required before we can lodge your return with the ATO.
- If you choose to have our accounting fees deducted from your income tax refund, the standard fee will be $275 (inc. GST).
- A FREE financial health check with our Financial Planner Darren Eldridge. Tax time is a great opportunity to not only look back at the year that was but also ahead to the year that could be. If you’ve been thinking about consolidating debt, setting down a retirement plan, purchasing an investment property, buying shares or need assistance with lending or insurance it’s worth sitting down for a complimentary chat with Darren. BOOK NOW.
PLUS you can take advantage of our FREE online wealth check tool
- Enjoy complimentary access to the latest software to track your personal wealth all in one place
- Plug in all your assets and liabilities for a real-time, consolidated view of your entire financial world
- Store important documents like your wills, insurances, receipts and rental statements so you and your loved ones know where everything is
- You can even download the app on your mobile device
- We just need a name and email address to get started
Tax time is a great opportunity to not only look back at the year that was but ahead to the year that could be.
If you’ve been thinking about consolidating debt, setting down a retirement plan, purchasing an investment property, buying shares or need assistance with lending or insurance it’s worth sitting down for a complimentary chat with Darren from Ipsum Wealth. Make an online booking to get the ball rolling.