28 Mar 2018
Key Financial Dates
- 2017 Income Tax Returns due for lodgement of 2017 tax returns for all entities that did not have to lodge earlier (including all remaining consolidated groups), and are not eligible for the 5 June 2018 concession.
- April 2018 monthly Business Activity Statement – lodgement and payment is due
- April 2018 monthly Instalment Activity Statement – lodgement and payment is due
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – final date to add new FBT clients to your client list to ensure they receive the lodgement and payment concessions for their fringe benefits tax returns.
- FBT Return – lodgement of FBT Return is due (if lodging by paper or payable).
- March 2018 quarterly Business Activity Statement – lodgement and payment is due if lodging electronically through Ipsum Advisors
- FBT Return – payment of FBT Return due
- 2017 Income Tax Returns – due for lodgement for all entities that have not lodged earlier
- May 2018 monthly Business Activity Statement due for lodgement and payment
- May 2018 monthly Instalment Activity Statement due for lodgement and payment
- FBT Return due for lodgement if lodging electronically and not payable
- End of Financial Year!
- 2018 Super Guarantee Contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2017-18 Financial Year