Lodge your 2022 Tax Return with Ipsum Advisors
Here at Ipsum we like to keep things simple.
To lodge your tax return without the hassle of a face-to-face meeting we suggest providing your 2022 tax return information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Post: PO Box 456 BENDIGO 3552; or
- In person: at our office located at 59 Queen St during normal business hours (9.00 AM – 4:00 PM).
If you’d like to speak with one of our tax specialists, please send us an email or call the office to arrange a:
- 15-minute phone call;
- Video call (using Microsoft Teams); or
- Face to face meeting at our office.
Our commitment to you
- 20-working day guaranteed turn around, provided you supply all the necessary information required to complete your return. Make sure you complete the checklist ahead of your visit too.
- One-on-one expert advice from our tax specialists: Catherine, Emily or Grace.
- Fixed fee pricing – $303.60 (inc. GST) for standard income tax returns.
- Any added complexity such as additional rental property, dividend or capital gains tax schedules will be charged as a fixed price in addition to our standard fee. We’ll provide you with a quote before we start any work.
- Payment is required before we can lodge your return with the ATO.
- If you choose to have our accounting fees deducted from your income tax refund, the standard fee will be $314.60 (inc. GST).
- Pandemic Leave Disaster Payments paid to you from Services Australia need to be reported in your 2022 income tax return. Please make sure you let our team know when providing your 2022 information if you received a Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment.
- COVID-19 test expenses for work-related purposes can be claimed as a tax deduction. Please ensure you provide receipts for COVID-19 tests you have paid for that were for work-related purposes and haven’t been reimbursed by your employer.
- Working from home expenses may be claimable if you were required to work from home or had flexible/hybrid working arrangements. To ensure your home office expenses can be claimed please provide a diary or log of the dates and times you worked from home.